Cincinnati BDSM Community Classroom
This website is a BDSM community site intended for mature adults over the age of 18.
We offer BDSM and kink classes, private rental space for small events and education for anyone in the Cincinnati community that wants to get in touch with their kinkier side.
We are not a club
We are not a dating site
We are not a place to hook up
Review of the dating app Vanilla Umbrella
Rating: 6 out of 10
Pros: Versions for iPhone and Android. They boast about 800,000 users. It is free to send messages if you and the other person have both “liked” each other. It is NOT easy to sign up. They do that to weed out fakes and people just wanting to play games online. Read the instructions in the email they send to get it right.
Cons: It costs 10 credits to send a message to people that haven’t liked you. There are free ways to earn credits and if you verify your account you start with 150 credits. They don’t tell you when someone last logged in. There is no website to log into from a computer. The app is slow and hard to navigate on a phone. Couples often show up as single people. They don’t offer any filters for role, distance, height, or body type. All the measurements are in metric and they don’t offer an option to change that for American users. They allow users to post photos that aren’t of themselves (memes, flowers, pets).
Review of Bondage.com and Alt.com
3 out of 10 rating
Description: Bondage.com was a very reputable site before being bought by FriendFinder Services which also owns AdultFriendFinder and Alt.com. Now Bondage.com and Alt.com share the same database.
Cost: $25-$40 a month plus add ons
Membership levels can be found here https://alt.com/p/page.cgi?p=member_status&
Pros: The largest websites for BDSM dating on the internet. Both are owned by the AdultFriendFinder company.
– The website admits that the use pictures of models and create fake accounts for “illustrative” purposes
– Users have reported numerous issues and scams. Many believe the website is creating fake profiles/messages to get users to buy a membership.
– You cannot read messages sent to you without a paid membership.
– Many people have reported receiving messages but once they pay to join and reply, the sender disappearing.
– Fake users, even once they are reported, are not deleted/banned.
– WHEN YOU SIGN UP YOU GIVE THE WEBSITE PERMISSION TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, PROFILE AND PHOTOS ON OTHER WEBSITES